Membership assures members that their participation is fully voluntary and that they can access all the opportunities available to them through Clubhouses.
1. Membership is voluntary and without time limits.
2. The Clubhouse has control over its acceptance of new members. Membership is open to anyone with a history of mental illness, unless that person poses a significant and current threat to the general safety of the Clubhouse community.
3. Members choose the way they utilize the Clubhouse, and the staff with whom they work. There are no agreements, contracts, schedules, or rules intended to enforce participation of members.
4. All members have equal access to every Clubhouse opportunity with no differentiation based on diagnosis or level of functioning.
5. Members at their choice are involved in the writing of all records reflecting their participation in the Clubhouse. All such records are to be signed by both member and staff.
6. Members have a right to immediate re-entry into the Clubhouse community after any length of absence, unless their return poses a significant and current threat to the Clubhouse community.
7. The Clubhouse provides an effective reach out system to members who are not attending, becoming isolated in the community or hospitalized.
If you or someone you know are interested in becoming a member, give us a call at (770) 986 8970.
To schedule a tour or to request more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.